23 November 2005

The Dalai Lama at Stanford

The Dalai Lama has visited the Stanford University on last November 4 and 5. The notable events he was involved included a talk on meditation, a conversation on nonviolent conflict resolution and an academic conference. The videos of his talks are online in the live webcast arquive available in the site.

I watched the videos, and it was the first time I saw the Dalai Lama talking. I must say that his kind ways actually impressed me very positively. His humorous mood, his simplicity on serious matters, attention to details, his ability to communicate with simpathy and honesty, all that turned me into a new fan of His Holiness.

That seems to be the kind of posture urgently needed in our relations in the world.

See by yourself. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home