12 November 2005

My Integral Transformative Practice

Now they're calling it Integral Life Practice. Here is what I've managed to do so far:
  • Body (gross-physical): weight lifting (1h30, 4 times a week), protein and carb based diet.

  • Body (subtle-emotional-sexual-pranic): none. I think good sex counts, right? ;-)

  • Mind: reading, writing and moderating on-line discussion groups about Ken Wilber and related subjects.

  • Soul: none.

  • Spirit: buddhist meditation (20 minutes everyday) oriented by Lama Padma Samten, who focus on the Heart Sutra, Nagarjuna's Prasangika Madhyamaka and on the inseparability of emptiness and luminosity.

  • Community: None, except that I'm helping a buddhist center with their website, and also transcripting audio teachings for them.

  • Nature: None.

  • Arts: I play the drums everyday.
That's it. You see that my main focus right now is at the lowest level: physical body. It's 1h30 to weight lifting and only 20 minutes to formal meditation. Now, that's highly spiritual, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home